Inaugural Super 6 Amateur Master Golf Tournament
Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
We are pleased to announce a collaboration with Panorama Destination Tours for the inaugural Super 6 Amateur Golf Tournament in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia.
Dates: 21st - 27th October 2018.
All courses are in the vicinity of Bogor, which is about two hours’ drive from Jakarta. For those travelling from within Indonesia Citilink (Garuda) has flights to Halim Airport. Halim is approximately 60 minutes to the R Hotel Rancamaya.
The tournament is played on three separate world-class golf courses created by internationally acclaimed designers: Graham V. Marsh - Bogor Raya, Ted Robinson - Rancamaya, JMP Group Costello Hollinger & Moore - Rainbow Hills
Package price includes;
- 6 nights accommodation (Single share or Twin share) inc breakfast at R Hotel Rancamaya
- Welcome Cocktail Event at the R Hotel Rancamaya (Sunday 21 October)
- Final awards night dinner at the R Hotel Rancamaya (Friday 26 October)
- 5 rounds of golf inc Cart and Caddy fee & Players Insurance
- 19th Hole at the R Hotel Rancamaya each day for award of the winners & updates
- Best Individual Stableford And 1st, 2nd & 3rd Runner-up each day
- 8 players with Best 3 of 4 Aggregate qualify for the Super 6 matchplay (handicap) format playoff on the final day.
- Best Individual Stableford Aggregate and 1st/2nd & 3rd Runner up (Best 4 scores of 5)
- Transport to and from golf tournament venue
- Transfers from Jakarta Airport from Sunday 14:30 Hrs
- Transfers from Halim Airport from Sunday 14:30 Hrs
- Return Transfers to either Jakarta or Halim Airports Saturday 27 October
- Excludes Airfare / VOA, Caddie Tips are a personal expense/
Raffles members offer until 07 October 2018
Single: USD$1656 - Twin USD$1352
IDR pricing available for residents on request.
Group Booking offer:
Book 2 flights (8 players) and only pay for 7 players
For further information, please email the Panorama Team at